We spend one-third of our lives working.
Nearly 90,000 hours.
To do work that matters, it's important to ask:
- How much are you learning?
- What are you doing that only you can do best?
- How much of your work is in alignment with your personal values?
- Would people miss what you do if you stopped doing it tomorrow?
- What are you trying to change? What does change mean to you?
- Do you wake up everyday excited to keep adding to what you built yesterday?
You might not know the answer to all of them, but it's important to keep questioning.
The answers will bring you more clarity.
And get you gradually closer to working on the right things.